- Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Spice World Rowville agree to repair or replace the Product (as the case may be) which it supplied to you at its cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with manufacturer’s specifications during:
- The Standard Warranty period of 12 months
- Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- The benefits provided to you by this contractual product warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies available to you under the law.
- Proof of purchase (invoice or order number) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard Warranty Claims
- Spice World Rowville requires any customer requesting service under this Standard Warranty to comply with directions from Spice World Rowville staff in relation to troubleshooting and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Standard Warranty Terms and Conditions.
- Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to Spice World Rowville via the email: email@example.com. before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
- Spice World Rowville reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Spice World Rowville reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, BUY MY WAY will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Spice World Rowville with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Spice World Rowville. Spice World Rowville may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
- If Spice World Rowville is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with store credit or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Spice World Rowville's election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
- The Customer may take the Product to the appropriate repair facility for service if Spice World Rowville specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so. The Product will be at the Customer's risk while in transit to and from the Repair Facility.
Alternately, the Customer may post the Product as directed by Spice World Rowville if Spice World Rowville specifically authorises the Customer in writing to do so, in which case Spice World Rowville will refund the Customer the cost of the postage on provision of a scanned copy of the postage receipt. Where the customer is located outside Australia, Spice World Rowville will only be responsible for domestic postage portion of the delivery.
In some circumstances Spice World Rowville will organise for our authorised courier to pick up the Product during business hours (between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday) provided that the Product is well packaged for safe transport.
- Spice World Rowville reserves the right to determine which repair facility is the appropriate service location in any particular circumstance.
- Spice World Rowville may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Spice World Rowville where the Product is found to be in good working order. Should customer refuse reimbursement request and fail to make arrangement to collect the item in 30 days, the item will be disposed of.
- Spice World Rowville reserves reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with the specifications, subject to applicable law.
- The Standard Warranty is not transferrable.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
- If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
- If the serial number shown at the time of dispatch has been altered or removed from the Product;
- To damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product, force majeure,;
- To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
- To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
- To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
- To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
- To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
- To the full extent permitted by law:
Spice World Rowville will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
Spice World Rowville's aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Spice World Rowville's option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
Spice World Rowville excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
- Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to Spice World Rowville Products supplied by Spice World Rowville, these Standard Warranty Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Spice World Rowville can be contacted by telephone at (03) 9755 6177 during standard office hours Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm , by email : firstname.lastname@example.org. or by mail Spice World Rowville , 1221 Stud Rd, Rowville VIC 3178, Australia